The Lone Star State (Postcard)

Hey Mom,
I hope all is well in Hsinchu. My adventures in the US have been very tiring yet extremely exciting. All the states I have visited seem to give me bad luck. But not this one. :) Just by looking at the title, you can see that I have a girlfriend. Her name is Layla and I think she will be my future wife. We met in a museum and have been through many hard times together. I hope you will accept this and hopefully not get pissed at me. She is beautiful and nice, and I wish I could be with her forever. I want to put a ring on her hand because she is the most beautiful thing in the world. When we first kissed, we knew we were meant to be together. I love her with my heart and hope you won't get mad. I will still love you always, but I also love my awesome wife-to be. 

From,
Your loving (and in love) son,
Cedrico



Comments

Popular Posts