The Aloha State! (Postcard)

Dear, Mom and Dad

I just wanted to tell you that I am fine so far and you don’t have to worry about me for 40 days and 40 nights. The food here is awesome, and don’t worry I am not picky. So far I have been to California and Hawaii. I rode a boat, kayak, helicopter and a plane. I had a bunch of bad luck or errors in my trip, but don’t worry at all. The helicopter did not malfunction and I am still alive. To prove it I took a photo of it via drone. How is it in Taiwan? Go tell Jensen to stop spamming and annoying me on Messenger. I was forced turned it in silent mode but did not want to miss anything, it is actually so annoying. Tell baby Francis I said Hi and send a picture of the family to me. I miss you, hope to see you soon. The time it will take to deliver you this, I will remember share you all the photos when I get back to Taiwan.

Sincerely yours,


                             Johann Cedric Estores Martin AKA Your first and BEST son

Comments

  1. It's good that you are having fun in Hawaii! I bet the view was really pretty! (Mami)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice air photo of the helicopter. I wonder how you guys took it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice how you said HI to your parents through the title of the postcard. But if you're leaving for 40 days shouldn't you guys be gone for 39 nights and not 40?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts