The Last Frontier(Postcard)


Dear Francis,
I know you are only two and half but you can still listen to Tita Malin reading  this letter to you. I will still keep it simple. You jumped around every time you see something special. So I hope you will jump at this. It is something you have never seen before. I really miss you and wish to see you after summer break or after this trip. When I come back to the Philippines I wish for you to say my full name or at least my chinese name. Don’t worry I will bring you back a souvenir from alaska and all the states I have visited. Unless I am arrested and have to spend quality time in jail, even though I did not do anything wrong. I wish to see you and everyone else in the Philippines. I took this picture personally from my  HASSELBLAD H4D 200MS with QHY QHY12 One Shot Color CCD lens. Say “HI” to Lola Andang, and Lolo Teng for me thanks see you later Siopao.
Sincerely yours,
                        Johann Cedric Estores Martin.
P.S :Please don’t chew on the letter.
PP.S: Please don’t cry trying to make this picture come alive.
PPP.S: I hope you would lose some weight.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts