The Empire State (Postcard)


Dear Mitchell,
I hope all is well back in Fremont. Cedric and I have been having a hard time on our trip, but I hope that everything will turn out well. We have just finished exploring New York and I can’t wait to come back home to tell you about our adventures. We saw the massive Statue of Liberty and the famous Wall Street! I took a picture of the view of Manhattan from the viewing station of the Statue of Liberty and it looks eye-dropping gorgeous. The gleaming ocean shines in the photo and the towering buildings look as they will penetrate through the atmosphere. The dogs must be very big now! I hope Trixie remembers me when I go back home. Don’t you remember the time when she made me scratched her leg? Haha! I miss your family and hope to come back soon if all goes well.
Sincerely,
Your best buddy, Marvin

Comments

  1. After reading your postcard, made me really feel like New York has an beautiful view! I would love to visit there one day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts